During the course of providing You, our services, we may collect following information:
Following categories of information is tracked and captured when you visit our Website/Application:
- IP addresses;
- Domain servers;
- Types of computers accessing the Website/App;
- List of contacts available on the tablet or the mobile device in case of the App;
- Types of web browsers used to access the Website;
- Referring source which may have sent you to the Website/App URL; and
- Other information associated with the interaction of your browser and the Website.
This information is used for statistical reasons and not stored with your personal information.
In order for you to use certain features of the Website/App, such as Booking the service, tracking the service, information on your cars, etc you would be required to register with us, which entails you to provide certain personal information such as your e-mail address, phone number, name, date of birth, etc and certain sensitive personal data or information such as passwords, credit card details, debit card details etc.
All transactional data, such as searches, your bookings, number of visits, etc is used to ensure a better service.
MyCarAndBike may use third party web analytics services to track and analyze your interaction with the Website/App, such as mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as any text that you choose to type into the Website/App. MyCarAndBike use this information to enhance your experience.
Use of Your Information
BookMyTime will use your contact information primarily to contact you when necessary, including to inform you of your transactions or latest offers. BookMyTime may also use your demographic data, your traffic data, to customize and tailor your experience on the Website/App. You agree that BookMyTime may use your personal information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information in such manner as may be required to serve you better.
Confidentiality and Security
- Comply with a court order or other legal process;
- protect the rights, property or safety of BookMyTime or another party;
- enforce our Terms and Conditions; or
- respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third parties.